I have been practicing law for over 30 years. I have the experience to get the job done right. I started my own manufacturing business and ran it for 5 years so I understand the needs of small businesses. I am immediate past President of the Anchorage Bar Association, and I am a delegate to the American Bar Association House of Delegates.
If you have a business law question or trademark or other intellectual property matter, contact Allingham Law Offices for an initial consultation.
My practice focuses on business law, intellectual property, estate planning and probate including:
- Properly setting up and maintaining corporations and LLCs to reduce the risk of individual liability
- Protecting trademarks and intellectual property.
- Developing Buy Sell Agreements.
- Reviewing and negotiating commercial leases.
- Protecting our clients’ interests in the purchase or sale of a business.
- Drafting solid Wills that reflect clients’ wishes and values.
- Preparing other estate planning documents including:
- General Durable Powers of Attorney
- Durable Powers of Attorney for Health Care
- Health Care Directives
- Representing clients in routine and complex probates.